OACP’s Corporate Security Liaison Committee presents …
“Understanding the New Millennials” – Achieving Success in Your Multi-Generational Workplace
Arden Park Hotel, Stratford, Ontario
April 29, 2009 7:45 am to 4:00 pm
Police, corporate management, consultants and front line workers including patrol operations, security, emergency response personnel, educational staff and others who lead teams in multi-generational environments are invited to register now for this informative one-day seminar: “Understanding the New Millennials” – Achieving Success in Your Multi-Generational Workplace. High profile presentations by experts in the area will provide insight from a variety of unique perspectives.
This seminar includes the following topics:
· The Coach – Building Winning Teams!
· The Corporate Executive – Transition from Vice President to Police Recruit!
· The Millennial – Student to President!
· The Professor – A Generational Perspective!
This seminar is always well attended and space is limited – please register early.
Registration fee - $89 including GST (light breakfast, refreshments and lunch included)
· Fax registration to 416-926-0436
· Mail registration to: Ontario Association of Chiefs of Police, 40 College Street, Suite 605, Toronto, ON M5G 2J3
Accommodations are available at The Arden Park Hotel at a discounted group rate of $90 plus taxes. Please call 1-877-788-8818 and indicate that you are attending the OACP seminar.
For more information, please contact Christina Forsythe at 416-926-0424 ext. 23 or firstname.lastname@example.org.